星期六, 十二月 18, 2004

Take a look at my site!

Http://www.geocities.com/cheetat_3456

sigh, i got my first com when i was form 1, too bad because of lacking of somebody's guide. I only used it to play game and did some simple documentation stuff. Anyway, managed to know the DOS command that time. When i first heard of 'programming' this word, i found it's very interesting, therefore at form 3 i think, i bought my first programming book, The Visual FoxPro. At that time i was interested in Hacking also because i tot Hacking was cool. Then i downloaded a lot of hacking tutorials and visited many hacking sites obtained many hacking tools, in the end also learned nth because some content was too hard to understand for me. I think this is fate also, if i got a friend or relative good in this kind of computer stuff, then i think i might have mastered some programming language or might have had a good concept of IT b4 i entered U. Too bad really too bad... Sometimes fate is very important, u got the tool but if nobody comes n guide u how to use the tool correctly instead of trying by ourself blindly, then finally v would be wasting our time only.

没有评论:

发表评论