星期四, 十一月 09, 2006

Relax moment

Today is the most relax day so far ever since i got stuck into a 'endless' trap of trying to finish the module's development & bugs fixing. For the past 5 months(Since May) i have been working like a dog and even sacrificed some precious holiday for the sake of trying to catch up the timeline. Yeah i can't deny that this is my responsibility and i do hope boss acknowledged this and award me in the coming year. What i expect is at least 2.5 months bonus. Hahaha is that alot? I don't think so because i always think that i deserve this. The efforts i have put into this project is enormous. I am not trying to be boastful but this is what really happened. The next thing i am going to do after the end of this project is to gain back my normal life. I wish i don't need to burn midnight oil anymore, i wish i can have some time on weekdays for some entertainment or exercise such as Yoga. I always want to learn Yoga, Music and lot's more. I strongly believe that human development shall not be restricted to one or two fields only. We shall expose ourselves to more fields. We shall read more books so that we can know this world better. Anyway, i hope i can now put more efforts on trying to improve my skills regardless of technically or non-technically so that i can help my company to grow faster and of course, i hope management will not take advantage on this and think that our personal time shall be given to computer as well. Let's hope for a better tomorrow.