星期二, 十二月 19, 2006

rain,rain,rain...flood,flood,flood

It has been raining for a few days already in my hometown as well as in Kulai. This morning on the way to Singapore office, i saw some places were going to be flooded very soon. The traffic started to go slow. Luckily our(me & my colleagues) journey was considered smooth. We managed to reach our Singapore customer site at around 9.30 which my boss got an appointment with one hardware vendor at this time too. Right now i am in the Singapore office and found myself would need to record down this. I just came across the headlines over the net, wops, looks like a lot of places in Johor was flooded. I was informed via my girlfriend's call that my housing area also nearly got flooded. I wish the rain would have stopped now and can release people's trouble as we Malaysians are facing too many sad issues recently.

I wish tomorrow will not need to go over to Singapore already. In this rainy season i shall put more 'effort' in sleeping so i can get enough rest in which i have made myself exhausted throughout the rushing of the current project. I think the future will be quite kind of dim because next year they are going to make the system live and stabilize it as fast as possible. That will mean a possibility that i will be asked to get ready to support there on live! That's what i don't wish as i need to travel back and forth everyday from Kulai to Singapore. Wosh, that's crazy. Nevertheless i would see how and make the right action in correspondence to the latest situation.

没有评论:

发表评论