星期一, 一月 15, 2007

Lucky , Unlucky

Last week i was supposed to go back to my hometown with my friends. Before that there were a heavy rain for a few days in Johor so we were worried whether we would be able to make it or not. In the end we decided to give a try. On Saturday morning i met him at Cityquare, we had our lunch there and moved on to our journey. By the time we reached Yong Peng it was already 2 something in the noon. Here we faced our first obstacle. The road was filled by water but the water level was not that high for a car. I easily got through. I managed to penetrate through 3 times. However, for the 4th one i started to get worried. The water level was high & it was flowing rapidly. I started to consider what would be the outcome if my car broke down in the middle of the stream. I had a long discussion with my friend and both of us decided not to take this risk as we only managed to finish our first half journey. What lies ahead could be a few more tougher condition. I thus turned my car back. I got passed the first flooded area and then i reached the 2nd one. My goodness... this time it was higher than just now already. It was 2 feet more and the water was flowing fast. As there is no other choice already, i kept pressing my oil pedal and praying that the car in front would not stop suddenly.
Luckily i managed to got passed in the end. After that me & my friend were looking for famous food in Yong Peng to eat and we got what we wanted after a long searching. At night we went to a shopping center in Johor Bahru so i could look for an old movie soundtrack After that we had our dinner at Anjung Warisan just before i sent him to the Malaysia custom.

The next day, i woke up at 11 something. Initially I was trying to call one of my ex-colleagues out but she was not free that day so i moved on to my 2nd plan. After having a leisure breakfast at one new coffee shop in Kulai. I drove to Jusco Terbrau City to visit its bookstore -- Harris. I reached there at around 2 something. I left the bookstore at around 4 something and went to buy movie's ticket. While waiting for the movie to start, i was wandering around and got my parents & my gf's parents some nice packaged food. I also applied Jusco Card. At around 5:45 i rushed to the cinema as the movie was about to start at 5:50pm. Fortunately i did not miss the beginning part. It was an average movie. Its title is "The Return". Anyway, if you have the patience reading up to this part i will strongly suggest you that not to watch that in cinema. The movie ended at 7:20pm and i moved on to Harris again. There i bought 3 books about China & World History which cost me RM200. That time was already 9pm and i decided to have my dinner at Sushi King which cost me RM21! On the way to Sushi King i bought 1 shirt to myself and 1 shirt for my gf for Valentine's present at Levi's. That cost me about RM150! What a big spender you think! haha.

I went back home with a very much satisfactory & leisure mood. Even tough i did not manage to find the soundtrack i am longing for, but at least i enjoyed & got myself t-shirt & nice books. That's great, isn't that. Being alone sometimes can be enjoyable as nobody will have to stop you from going to places you want and you don't need to force yourself to go to places they like but you don't like either way.

没有评论:

发表评论