星期三, 八月 29, 2012

All about LIFE

I would like to share with you what is life & how can you keep a good life. The following is a question I raised to my Guru. 


Dear Sekar, 
I am a frequent visitor to fortune tellers. I visited at least 3 fortune tellers in the past. They told me what is my personality and some important life events for myself. So far their "computation" results are quite accurate except for a few items.
At the same time I also listen to your Life Coachings, T-rex sharings on life, some other ppl sharings on life and I did some readings also. 
Last year I have consulted a fortune teller to read my 'Luck' for this year. I jotted down his reading. Recently I read back what I have jotted down. I realized his computation result is rather inconsistent.  
Therefore I have had some "realization". I want to share them. Much appreciate if you can provide your opinion. Thanks. 
The following are my "realization":   
1) Our life is full of all kinds of possibilities.  
2) Without believing in the Divine, our life might end up as described in our Astrology Birth Chart.
3) With the help from Vasthu Sastra or Feng Shui or Number (e.g Visiber) or some other tools, our life could be much better than the life in our Astrology Birth Chart. 
4) If we surrender ourselves fully to the Divine (by following the right practices as taught by 7C or by other spiritual masters) ,  our life will always be better than the life in our Astrology Birth Chart.  
Thank you.


Here's the reply from my Guru


Hi, 
Thank you for asking these questions. 
You are right in your understanding but with one difference, the astrological sign are not wrong if the reading is done by an expert. 
Lets talk about life:
1. Life is all about experiences and going through that learning process. This process has to give the bad experiences, so we will know what to avoid in the future and also the good experiences so we will know what to look forward to. 
2. If you don't do anything, then nothing bad or good will happen to you. This is the same as for the people who say I never seen the rain or sun because I stay in my house always. To them, life is fine, but they don't have any life experiences at all. Life has no meaning or purpose at all. 
3. Astrological charts/reading are like the weather forecast, it is just a guide. We read it or listen to it because we want to know what is ahead of us, not for us to fear  about it but to manage it. 
4. The life coaching that we give you, is to teach you how to manage this and understand this. We teache you to understand what is the purpose of the rain and sun. What are the effects of the rain and the benefits of the sun or vice versa.
That's the teaching we share. So you know how to manage the situation and also to grab the right opportunity for the right purpose. 
5. Accept that this is part of nature and whatever you do, there will always be rain and sun out there always. This is the acceptance and surrender. 
6. The most important thing happens next, your effort. This is where you take your experience, your guides and your understanding of purpose (acceptance and surrender) and combine them all.
This combination is called wisdom. You use this wisdom to be above all this and succeed. Wisdom simply teaches you to get an umbrella when you go out, not always but whenever you know it is appropriate. These are the successful people. Be here. 
I hope I have explained it well. If not we can always discuss this in the sessions. 
Thank you.

没有评论:

发表评论