星期三, 十月 09, 2013

James Nakason @ The Xtra Factor 2013

I met my friend James Nakason in year 2007. He shared with me a lot of his life stories including his hatreds towards the UMNO government and the Cheating Taxi Drivers. He also shared with me a lot of his meditation experience. To me he is really a very special guy. He's like living his life at the fullest.

He's always full of passion, he is especially very very passionate in singing. Last time I heard from him talking about wanting to become singer and I thought he was just daydreaming. Each time he sings he puts all his sentiment in his voice. The audience can feel his feeling via his voice without judging his singing skills. And this time he really flew to UK to take part in The Xtra Factor Singing Contest despite of him going through some financial difficulties. Although he did not pass the audition, at least he dare to go all out to try his luck. I completely salute his courage! James I hope you can continue to improve your singing skills and I'm looking forward to see you in another singing contest again.

James Boleh!




没有评论:

发表评论