星期日, 三月 01, 2015

Kitchen Delight @ Bukit Piatu Melaka

I have written about this some time ago. In Chinese.

http://amadeusbv.blogspot.com/2013/08/kitchen-delightchicken-delight.html

It used to be located at Bukit Baru, just next to a hotel. The name was Chicken Delight. The restaurant's design and operating way is very much like a "fast food" type. My Melaka friend is the one who brought me there. Since then this place has become my all time favorite each time I dropped by Melaka.

When I was still saying in Kulai, I travelled between Kulai and Segamat weekly. If I travelled from Kulai back to Segamat, I usually took the highway between Kulai and Yong Peng.

Sometimes I prefer to take the "Federal Route" as an alternative to the Highway because I wanted to enjoy the fun of passing different small towns along journey home. 

One day as I was passing by a small town - Kelapa Sawit, I saw a fast-food like restaurant with the name "Chicken Delight". I thought this might be the branch of the one in Melaka. So I decided to have my lunch there.

The menu of this restaurant is so different than the one in Melaka. I ordered some but I cannot remember what did I order and whether the food tastes good.

Back to Kitchen Delight, the chicken here is always so tender and juicy. My favorite meal here is Nasi Lemak with Fried Chicken or Snack Plate. I have tried other meals like Claypot Chiken Rice and it is also delicious.

Recently I dropped by Melaka again and had my lunch at Kitchen Delights. This time I tried something different. Nasi Goreng(Fried Rice) Kampung with Fried Chicken Wing and traditional Hokkien famous dish - Mee Hoon Ker Soup. For drink I ordered Papaya Milk which is recommended in the menu. Food wise the quality maintains. Though the price of the Kampung Style Fried Rice is quite expensive.

Very satisfying lunch.





没有评论:

发表评论