星期五, 六月 12, 2015

Malaysian in Globalization Era



Today one of my teammate in Europe was making fun of me. He's asking if I am robot or some kind of AI product. We've never really met each other face to face. I've been asked a few times to meet my teammates in Europe but I have some personal constraints so I couldn't go. So far all communications between us are done via instant messaging, phone & email.

Anyway, since I'm the only one from the team who works in Asian time zone, to me going to office is just waste of petrol and commute time as I rarely open my mouth in office. 

Globalization era. Jobs can be done everywhere. Companies can deploy their workforces at any corner in the world. Good news is we as employee have more choices in terms of job opportunities, bad news is we can also lose our jobs at any time. So before we master the techniques to get help from the Supreme One, I'll suggest that we must cultivate the habit of saving.
We still have advantages though: languages and time zone.

没有评论:

发表评论