星期四, 十月 10, 2019

Chapayom @ Central I-City

I'm honored to be invited as a blogger to review Chapayom's food and drinks.

According to Google Map, there's only one Chapayom in Malaysia, and it's located at Central I-city, Shah Alam. Central I-city is quite a unique mall, it has much Thai influences which are reflected in its design and the stores. 

Chapayom is at the LG floor. LG floor is full of eateries, which is amazing , and there's one supermarket there - The Village Grocer. 

I was there in front of the stall at 7pm+. Long queue. I could see staff are busy serving customers. The senior staff could not pause for a moment at all. 


I was given Thai Bubble Tea and Rose Bubble Tea. Both were good! The Thai Bubble Tea carried strong Thai spices flavor and the Rose Bubble Tea offered unique Rose flavor. Nowadays normal bubble tea stores mushrooming so if you want something different you should come here and get it. 


Next, I was served with Tomyam Instant Noodle. The soup was thick and rich with flavor, as usual - sour and a little bit of spicy, comparable to Maggie Seafood Curry instant noodle. One single bowl has 2 crab-sticks, 2 fired fish balls and noodle. It's quite filling. 





Here comes the gem - Som Tam. It was extremely hot and spicy. Very refreshing for the first few bites. After that my tongue was numbed by the hot and spiciness and I just could not finish this. Don't get me wrong, it was delicious and the portion was generous! So many crunchy nuts which enriched each and every bite.





Next, dessert time. I was served with 2 ice-creams - Thai Green Tea and Thai Milk Tea flavor. I still remember how I felt - it feels like bubble tea made into ice-cream. It was nice but it wasn't so nice after you just had so much bubble tea few minutes ago.



Oh yes, there's pop-corn chicken too! Nothing to shout about, microwave frozen food. However, definitely nice to have. One bite, two bite, many bites, your hand just couldn't stop. You just did not want to stop. Take one, dip into 2 special sauces (sorry I don't know their name but they tasted good), put into your mouth. Uhmmmmm!


Happy Dessert Family !






没有评论:

发表评论