星期日, 十二月 26, 2004

christmas is my boring day

Huh, normally i dun celebrate Christmas because i dun take this very important sumo i m not a Christian. However for the past Christmas the whole day i felt like very bored maybe a lot of my friends going to somewhere else to celebrate the day and this caused me to have such feeling. Argh don't care since it's over already. Hihi. Last week had a good week because bosses were not around most of the time, we had much freedom to do the things v wanna do after office hr where normally v will still aching our heads continue to win in the battle against the dateline. I hope this easy days will go on since i prefer it n found it's really helpful as compared to the high pressure policy executed by one of the bosses. I dunno, hard technique soft technique which one is better? it's always a controversial issue.

没有评论:

发表评论