星期一, 十二月 13, 2004

Hi all

This is my first ever blog site. For the coming days i will be sharing my daily life with you , also will write my own technical article here tough it may seem kinda kindergarten level for whoever has already been an expert in this field.

Introduction to myself, Chinese Malaysian born in Segamat, a small town located in a state called Johor at the southern part of Malaysia. Get graduated in Multimedia University in Melacca, Malaysia, first job in Melacca too but had been transferred to Kulai 1 month ago. By the way, this is my 6th month in my first company. My job title is assistant software consultant. Sounds great rite? Actually is not an easy job since need to work late always even without sleep. So far found the environment quite suits me since i am able to learn a lot here and my relationship with my colleagues are quite ok. Forget to tell you, i am developing web applications using Java technology, now based on Struts framework, db used mostly is Oracle 9i.

Ok lah, up to here first. Continue other day. See you!

没有评论:

发表评论