星期三, 十二月 15, 2004

Terrible Experience in My life

Witnessed a fatal accident last night. Till now the incident is still swinging in my mind. It's all in a sudden, i was about to come out from a junction heading towards a busy main road. I was talking to my colleague and after a few seconds i turned my head back to the front, then i saw a man sitting rite on the road. I was surprised and din realize what had happened until i saw all the pieces of motorbikes scattering all over the road. Then i drove my car passing by the spot and after going for another 100 meters, i saw a car stopped beside the road, the driver coming down from the car and by nature i turned my head to the driver's direction, then i saw something lying down just under his car, Oh my god, it's a body. For sure the person would not live for any longer already. I dunno actually whose fault it is but i really hope not to c such thing happened again...really.....

没有评论:

发表评论