星期六, 二月 24, 2007

Great Ang Pau!

I received a great Ang Pau this Chinese New Year. It's given by Public Mutual! Wahaha! All Public Mutual funds that i bought grow crazily and one of them even achieved 26.07% of return rate so far! Man, it's not even one year yet! All my clients as well earning big Ang Pau. I can sense the happiness from them as i am having the same one! I will continue to monitor & survey to gain more profit for me & my clients. Yahoo...

Mean while, the 2 stocks i bought have become my Fortune God! One of them even achieved 27.94% of return rate per year!!! This is so great. I am happy i manage to achieve Warran Buffett's target! Well, a bit disappointed as the total amount i earned still not very large. My initial investment amount is too little. Sigh, that's why rich guys earn faster! They can afford to put in a huge amount of money and earn the huge return if they success their investment!

Anyway, thanks Fire Pig(Chinese Master Horoscope for this year) for giving me such a reward. I will continue to cultivate my skill at Financial side to earn me a better living in future. I really hope i do not work blindly for my boss only. I wish to be someone useful for society, not a donkey/dog for my boss. Sorry boss, you can't stop people from chasing their dream, anyway, i shall work hard for my boss as that is my responsibility.

没有评论:

发表评论