星期三, 三月 28, 2007

A very good morning!

Good morning to you guys out there. I enjoyed a good sleep for the past two days. It's been precious to me as i long time never really have a proper sleep. I have either slept very late then woke up late or slept for a few hours only, even on Saturday or Sunday! Most of the time i just have one feeling that i do not have enough sleep as my eyes always easily get tired! I really have to thank god for giving me such a chance to have a good quality sleep.

This morning i woke up at around 7 am, i could hardly get myself back to sweet dream again so i just got up from the bed, brushed my teeth, cleared my colon, then went for swimming. Recently the weather is so hot so the water in the pool is very warm! Great! I swam for around 15 minutes. Enjoyable!

After that i took a shower then went to office. I made myself a first organic breakfast in Kulai. Anyway i also bought a pack of fried mee hon as i was worried that little organic oat could not fill in my stomach. I happened to meet my colleague when i was going out from office and she was so surprised that i came to office so early!

Anyway, it's a wonderful morning for me.