星期日, 八月 02, 2009

Ai FM's DJ was crying over Yasmin Ahmad's death

I was driving back to KL from my hometown. I was listening to Ai FM(a mandarin radio) as usual. 10.05pm was DJ Ji An's programme. He was talking about a lot of things about Yasmin Ahmad because he invited Yasmin Ahmad a few times to his programme as guest. I think after a few times Yasmin Ahmad was invited they became some sort of close friends. Well at first his tone was still calm but suddenly he burst into tears. I guess that was really a sad moment for him when Kak Yasmin passed away. So from 10.05pm to 12pm DJ Ji An was replaying all the programs that he had invited Yasmin Ahmad as his guest.

The 2 hours was a nice one. Yasmin Ahmad was really anak Malaysia yang betul-betul membuat movie untuk semua Malaysian. It's a great loss for us Malaysian that Yasmin Ahmad could not produce more touching TV advertisements & movies anymore.

没有评论:

发表评论