星期一, 十二月 04, 2006

Another OT night

Have been working OT for many days already. When can this stop? Actually i don't mind working late if i could spend time learning something which can help improve myself. However i often found too many things for me to learn. I don't want to be specific in any single field. I want to be as "all-rounder" as possible. Hehe. It's ok. What i got to do now is to finish my task as soon as possible. I really hope my next task won't get me into time-constraint problem which results me to spend my own time just to figure out the best solutions for my company's customers. Argh, if you want to talk about professionalism, completing your task properly and fulfiling customer's needs always come first! They don't really give a damn on how much efforts you have spent. They only want to control control control the budget! What they want to see is result! Good result some more. I will tolerate for a few more months and i believe it won't take me long to get myself to the right track again. I want to improve in every sense. That's my goal. I must get myself improved all the time so that i will ensure that all these while i am not wasting my time. I am getting 25 years old next May i could not afford wasting time this way! I have to achieve some kind of level of knowledge or wisdom!

没有评论:

发表评论