星期五, 五月 16, 2008

Finally stock market crossed 1300 points!

After having fluctuated for several weeks, finally KLSE(Malaysia Stock Exchange Market) soared to over 1,300 !!! It is the highest record since the tragedy on 10th March 2008!

Despite the good news of KLSE, over the 4 counters i am holding, 3 of them actually dropped today including the prominent Public Bank! Well, the decline does not really matter to me because overall my portfolio still generates a book yield. I would like to express my gratitude to the Public Bank! It has been performing very very well since the day i bought its shares.

I think my mutual funds' price will rise further following by today's good performance of KLSE. Looks like i am going to do another time of switching in a few weeks time.

Good day!

没有评论:

发表评论