星期一, 十一月 03, 2008

Free RPK candle light gathering

I attended the candlelight gathering at the field in front of Amcorp Mall. I was late. My friend introduced me to RPK's wife Marianna Lee. It was raining so the gathering was called off. Some of us went to AMW for chit chat. It was great. I came to know that quite a number of people out there are keen to see RPK to be freed! He should not be detained under ISA law. ISA law should be used to stop terrorism! The government has abused it. I do not think RPK will organise a team of armed forces to overturn the government! He just wants to send some murderers out there to the jail! These murderers deserve to be imprisoned or even hung!

One guy told us he always puts on his Free RPK shirt regardless of where he goes. He said sometimes he will see people showing thumbs up to him! He has a great courage as not many of us dare to do that. Perhaps if everyone of us does that, the now rotten government will know it will have to go on to the right track. It will know it should stop producing rubbish. It will know every Malaysians contribute to this nation and every Malaysians deserve an equal right.

没有评论:

发表评论