星期日, 六月 22, 2008

Finally, i quit 终于辞职了

16th July 2008 will be my last day in XXX.

This time is real. I have spent my 4 years here. Now, it is time to go.

Being the first company in my life, i will not forget the memories with it.

Memory in Kulai, Melaka, Singapore...

In fact, since XXX left, i have already lost my mood to work. I became more quiet. I am not interested in having frequent interaction with new colleagues anymore.

It was back in year 2006. Basically, after that, i think i had wasted my time, until today.

I tried to look for the answer by having an 'escape' to Cambodia alone. Over there, i kept thinking and thinking. What actually lies ahead?

I think, i found the answer from famous ancient Chinese DAO Philosopher - Zhuang Zi (庄子)

He said:

Do not be afraid of anything you want to do when you are young, do not regret the things you have done when you are old.

年轻时、不要怕。年老时、不要悔。