星期二, 十二月 31, 2019

2019 Year End Review

Year 2019. Like the past few years, with the mercy from Divine, my luck has been getting better and better. I also overcame many challenges without much worries and efforts. There are many though, below are the highlights:

1) I'm still holding an IT full time job in an US/UK based MNC. This year I've got new job scope where I'm responsible to start some initiatives and market them to other teams. Here's the challenge, I created a test automation tool, however the existing QA team members were not very comfortable of using any new tool. With the help from Divine, opportunity arose suddenly, there's this burning Thailand project where the existing QA tools couldn't support due to the unstructured data format. My tool came to rescue, now there are more than 20 QAs using my tool. They are also starting to use it on other projects. 

2) I've been selling my book (both physical copy and soft-copy) on social media platform. This year I've hit the highest sales records, and December especially, is the highest ever in history! Without spending a cent! I'm using a self created method called "Leverage" for sales and marketing. And, first time ever, I managed to sell physical copy to someone from China!




没有评论:

发表评论